5Dimes Sportsbook Review
Summary – 5Dimes
5Dimes is Australian owned and licensed in Costa Rica. It is operated since 1998. A lot sporting events for online and of-line betting with nice players support. Variants of wagering types, nice bonus programs. Racebook is also a part of 5dimes betting.
5Dimes Sports Covered
- Horse Racing.
- Water Polo.
5Dimes Sports Betting
- The sports betting and racebook parts of the site run on proprietary software.
- Live In-Play wagering accepted.
- Phone betting also available.
- Odds format: EU, USA.
Also available at 5Dimes
- Casino games.
- Skill Games.
5Dimes Bonuses & Promos
Promos vary, so check out the latest, but the main bonuses are:
- Sign up bonus is a 50% free play match on players initial deposit. Clients who open there account with $5,000 or more are eligible to earn a $1,000 free play bonus..
- Players who deposit $250 to $2500 via Neteller, Moneybookers, e-gold, Click2Pay or eWalletXpress will receive a 20% reload bonus. Reload deposits made via money transfer services will get a 10% reload bonus.
- Free-Play bonuses.
Management & Customer Services
- Located and licensed in Edificio Equus San Jose, Costa Rica.
- Founded in 1998.
- Language options: English.
- 24-hour customer service via live help, e-mail and phone.
- Live website chat.
Money & Banking
- 5Dimes accepts the following currencies: U.S. Dollars
- Deposits via: Moneybookers, Click2Pay, e-gold, eWalletXpress, Neteller, Sportsbook Transfer, Instadebit, Person to Person transfer, Credit/Debit Card, Bank Wire, Check, Account to Account, gift cards.