IASBet Sportsbook Review
Unfortunately IASBet no longer accepts US customers
Summary – IASBet
IASBet is a worldwide secure and professional internet and telephone betting service, operated, licensed and publicly listed in Australia. Betting includes international horse racing, harness and greyhound racing, soccer, world sports, North American sports and also entertainment events. They are particularly well known for their Thoroughbred wagering and their Soccer platform, which covers over 500 live ‘In-Run’ games each week. Plus, you will always find excellent bonuses and player rewards at IASBet.
IASBet Sports Covered
- International Horse Racing – IASBet are a world-leader in Thoroughbred Wagering
- Soccer – world-leading Live “In-Run” soccer betting – 500+ live games each week.
- Harness and Greyhound Racing
- World Sport
- North American Sport
IASBet Sports Betting
- Better odds than competitor Bookmakers and TAB/Tote services
- full price service each day with a choice of fixed price products, SuperPrice (better than tote), Early Bird Prices (pre-post), SP, Top Fluctuation & more.
- Betting is available for: Win, Place, Quinella, Exacta, Trifecta and Multi-bets.
- IASBet Internet limits are amongst the largest available online, larger amounts are available via the Telephone.
Also available at IASBet
- Betting on Entertainment Events.
IASBet Bonuses & Promos
Promos vary, so check out the latest, but when we looked they had these:
- Up to $1000 Sign Up Bonus
- Free draws for huge prizes
- Second Chance Specials – get your money back on selected bets!
- Protest Payouts – if your horse is first past the post you get paid, even if that horse is subsequently relegated
- 6% Hong Kong Racing Rebate – 6% rebate on any losing stakes.
- Soccer Cashback – Bet on any Asian Handicap market and if the match finishes in a handicap tie they will refund your total bet stake
- Refer Your Friends And Get A $50 Free Bet
- THEclub – Racehorse Owner & Breeder Privileges. THEclub, assures its members of the best odds available, and provides a player rebate scheme exclusive for Racehorse Owners and Breeders.
Management & Customer Services
- IAS was established by Bookmaking legend Mark Read in 1996, who brings over 30 years of wagering expertise to the enterprise.
- IASbet is a wholly owned subsidiary of International All Sports Limited (IAS), a publicly listed company on the Australian Stock Exchange.
- IAS is licensed by the Northern Territory Government and Queensland Racing in Australia. They were Australia’s first licensed, Stock Exchange listed, corporate International Bookmaker.
- Offices located in Australia and England.
- 24/7 Professional Customer Services Representatives via phone, e-mail and live chat.
- Toll Free Telephone facilities with English and Asian Multi Lingual speaking operators.
Money & Banking
- IASbet accepts the following currencies: GBP, EUR, AUD, CAD, SGD and HKD.
- Credit Cards (Visa and MasterCard), Bank Transfer/Wire, NETeller, Moneybookers, Cheque, Money Orders and Bankers Drafts.
- Unlike some betting and gaming companies, IASbet does not charge fees on most transactions. Your account is completely flexible – you can deposit or withdraw funds at any time, completely free of charge in most cases.